COVID-19 GOLF UPDATE
Please read the new guidelines and list of available amenities before your visit below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Booking & Paying For Tee Times: Book & Pay Online Here
- You can now book and pay for your tee time online to minimize your exposure AND you’ll save $5 per person by paying online too! When purchasing at the counter, using a tap card in encouraged and cash will not be accepted.
Arriving for Your Pre-booked Tee Times:
- Arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time. You will need to call from your car with your name and tee time. Our gates will be closed when you arrive to avoid unexpected arrivals and reduce crowding.
Power Carts and Pull Carts
- Power carts will be disinfected between use and may only be shared with members of the same household. Otherwise, single riders per cart only. Pull cart rentals will be available and sanitized between each use.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- The washrooms in the proshop and on course will be opened and cleaned very frequently.
- The locker rooms and showers remain closed.
Driving Range, Club Rentals & Storage
- Club rentals, storage, driving range and putting green will be closed until further notice.
Food & Beverage
- Grab & go snacks and beverages will be available for purchase in the proshop. The kitchen, patio and inside seating will be closed until further notice.
- Beverage cart is now operating during peak times.
While On The Course
- You must maintain distancing on the course between your partners and other groups. No high 5’s, no bear hugs, no big sloppy kisses.
- The putting cups will be set to allow easy pick up of your ball without touching the flagstick or the ball of your partner.
- To minimize the surfaces that could be touched, there will be no trap rakes, ball washers or benches on course.