We are pleased to open with new COVID-19 guidelines. We have new protocols in place to reduce the surfaces that could be touched and reduce exposure at every stage. Please read the new guidelines and list of available amenities before your visit below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
|Summary of Available Amenities|
|✓||Masks Required Indoors|
|✓||Book & Pay Online|
|✓||Power Carts & Pull Carts|
|✖||Locker Rooms & Showers|
|✖||Club Storage & Rentals|
|✖||Driving Range & Putting Green|
|✓||Food & Beverages|
|✓||Beverage Cart On-Course|
|✖||Trap Rakes, Benches, Ball Washers|
|✓||Assistant & Head Pro Private Lessons|
When to wear a mask indoors at Pheasant Run (always!):
Please wear a mask or face covering when entering any indoor facility at Pheasant Run. This includes the proshop, cafe, washrooms, or office.
Booking & Paying For Tee Times: Book & Pay Online Here
- You can now book and pay for your tee time online to minimize your exposure AND you’ll save $5 per person by paying online too! When purchasing at the counter, using a tap card in encouraged and cash will not be accepted.
Arriving for Your Pre-booked Tee Times:
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time. You will need to call from your car with your name and tee time. Our gates will be closed when you arrive to avoid unexpected arrivals and reduce crowding.
Power Carts and Pull Carts
- Power carts are disinfected between use and may only be shared with members of the same household.
- A plexi screen divide has been installed on a fleet of carts to share with others who may not be from the same household.
- Pull cart rentals are available and sanitized between each use.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- The washrooms in the proshop and on-course are opened and cleaned very frequently.
- To reduce exposure, the locker rooms are closed until further notice.
Driving Range, Club Rentals & Storage
- Club rentals, storage, driving range and putting green are closed until further notice.
Food & Beverage
- A take out menu is available for order with daily features. You can view the menu here. Grab & go snacks and beverages are also available for purchase.
- Shaded patio seating in the front and a fully covered patio in the back is available but the inside seating & dining room are closed until further notice.
- Beverage cart / station on the 6’s is on course during regular hours.
While On The Course
- You must maintain distancing on the course between your partners and other groups. No high 5’s, no bear hugs, no big sloppy kisses.
- The putting cups are set to allow easy pick up of your ball without touching the flagstick or the ball of your partner.
- We have minimized the surfaces that could be touched. You will see no trap rakes, no ball washers, no benches.