We are pleased to open with new COVID-19 guidelines. We have new protocols in place to reduce the surfaces that could be touched and reduce exposure at every stage. Please read the new guidelines and list of available amenities before your visit below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
|Summary of Available Amenities|
|✓||Book & Pay Online|
|✓||Power Carts & Pull Carts|
|✖||Locker Rooms & Showers|
|✖||Club Storage & Rentals|
|✖||Driving Range & Putting Green|
|✓||Food & Beverages|
|✓||Beverage Cart On-Course|
|✖||Trap Rakes, Benches, Ball Washers|
Booking & Paying For Tee Times: Book & Pay Online Here
- You can now book and pay for your tee time online to minimize your exposure AND you’ll save $5 per person by paying online too! When purchasing at the counter, using a tap card in encouraged and cash will not be accepted.
Arriving for Your Pre-booked Tee Times:
- Arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time. You will need to call from your car with your name and tee time. Our gates will be closed when you arrive to avoid unexpected arrivals and reduce crowding.
Power Carts and Pull Carts
- Power carts will be disinfected between use and may only be shared with members of the same household. Otherwise, single riders per cart only.
- Pull cart rentals will be available and sanitized between each use.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- The washrooms in the proshop and on-course will be opened and cleaned very frequently.
- To reduce exposure, the locker rooms will be closed until further notice.
Driving Range, Club Rentals & Storage
- Club rentals, storage, driving range and putting green will be closed until further notice.
Food & Beverage
- Grab & go snacks and beverages will be available for purchase in the proshop. The kitchen, patio and inside seating will be closed until further notice.
- Beverage cart is on course during regular hours.
While On The Course
- You must maintain distancing on the course between your partners and other groups. No high 5’s, no bear hugs, no big sloppy kisses.
- The putting cups will be set to allow easy pick up of your ball without touching the flagstick or the ball of your partner.
- We will minimize the surfaces that could be touched. You will see no trap rakes, no ball washers, no benches.