We have protocols in place to decrease the surfaces that could be touched and reduce exposure at every stage. Please read the new guidelines and list of available amenities before your visit below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Please note you will be required to answer a screening questionnaire at the start of every visit. We hope it will be as simple as an email reply on the morning of your visit, but it may be required of everyone in your group.
|Summary of Available Amenities|
|✓||Masks Required Indoors|
|✓||Book & Pay Online|
|✓||Power Cart & Pull Cart Rental|
|✓||Driving Range & Putting Green|
|✓||Food & Beverages for take out|
|✓||Beverage Cart On-Course|
|✓||Assistant & Head Pro Private Lessons|
|✖||Locker Rooms & Showers|
|✖||Trap Rakes, Benches, Ball Washers|
When to wear a mask at Pheasant Run:
Please wear a mask or face covering when entering any indoor facility at Pheasant Run. This includes the proshop, cafe, washrooms, or office.
If you are sharing a power cart with a player who is not part of your household you are also required to wear a mask while in the cart.
Booking & Paying For Tee Times: Book & Pay Online Here
- You can now book and pay for your tee time online to minimize your exposure AND you’ll save $10 per person by paying online too! When purchasing at the counter, using a tap card in encouraged.
Arriving for Your Pre-booked Tee Times:
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time. You will need to call from your car with your name and tee time. Our gates will be closed when you arrive to avoid unexpected arrivals and reduce crowding.
Power Carts and Pull Carts
- Power carts are disinfected between use and may only be shared with members of the same household.
- If you are sharing a power cart with a player who is not part of your household you are required to wear a mask while in the cart.
- Pull cart rentals are available and sanitized between each use.
Washrooms & Locker Rooms
- The washrooms in the proshop and on-course are opened and cleaned very frequently.
- The locker rooms are closed until further notice.
Driving Range, Club Rentals & Storage
- Club rentals and the driving range and putting green are open. Click here for the 2021 rates.
- Club storage will remain closed for the 2021 season.
Food & Beverage
- A take out menu is available for order with daily features. You can view the menu here. Grab & go snacks and beverages are also available for purchase.
- Shaded patio seating in the front and a fully covered patio in the back is available but the inside seating & dining room are closed until further notice.
- Beverage cart and the station on the 6’s is on course is open.
While On The Course
- You must maintain distancing on the course between your partners and other groups. No high 5’s, no bear hugs, no big sloppy kisses.
- The putting cups are set to allow easy pick up of your ball without touching the flagstick or the ball of your partner.
- We have minimized the surfaces that could be touched. You will see no trap rakes, no ball washers, no benches.